What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Jesus Suffers at Gethsemane, and Is Betrayed

https://www.lds.org/media-library/video/2011-10-015-the-savior-suffers-in-gethsemane?category=bible-videos-the-life-of-jesus-christ&&lang=eng

In this presentation, Jesus' suffering at Gethsemane is well portrayed.  This is a much better description of what took place than the picture which is often show, which only shows one second in time while this presentation shows a passage of time.  It also shows the angel coming to lift Jesus up.  The movie also shows the betrayal.  Betrayest thou me with a kiss.  Peter defends Jesus, but Jesus restores the ear to the guard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment