What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Life in Manteca 93: Sunset, Restaurant Review ***Chipotle, Camberly

How about this for a sunset.  This is right after getting home on the train. You can see Mount Diablo and North peak.


I love Camberly to visit.  I made her a playpen on the bed, and then kept an eye on her.  She does not get around well enough yet, but she will be soon, to get off the bed. 

Sheri and I visited Chipotle last weekend.  Chipotle really is a fast food option for burritos.  This is the first time I have had Chipotle since moving here.  It is neat the way they have four different options for the same price, bowl, salad, burrito or taco.  The also have a choice of about 5 different meets, barbecue, beef, carnitas, chicken, vegetarian, tofu.  And then you can add what other toppings you want.  We both had burritos.  man they are big.  I at mine for two meals the next day, and then Sheri's for a meal the day after.  Sheri had chicken, and I liked hers better in the end.  I had the barbecue, and for some reason it was a bit hot for me.  The let down at Chipotle is their chips.  The were really lame, and they only give you one think of sauce rather than having a sauce bar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment