What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Ace Train 48: New Bag

The zipper of my old bag broke, so I had to get myself a new bag.  Besides that a couple seems had given out that I repaired with duct tape.  Even so the tape was giving way.  I decided to go the back pack way, thinking it would be better on my shoulder to have weight distributed more evenly.  The bag is actually smaller than the one I had previously, with no place to connect my pillow.  I will need to invest in a carabiner or something similar to make a place for stuff to hang on the outside. I use the bag for more than carrying stuff, but that is its main purpose.  I also use it as an arm rest, or some extra support for my head.  I put the pillow on top of it.  I am still adjusting to the change.  I use different muscles, but after I adjust it will be much nicer.

No comments:

Post a Comment