What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Jesus Teaches at the Synagogue, Declares He is the Messiah and is Rejected

I love it when Jesus says, "Today, is the scripture fulfilled in your eyes," after he read Messianic passages to the people from Isaiah.  After this people would have no doubt who Jesus claimed to be, and if true, This was the most important thing to ever happen.  I think they misunderstood, because when he said he would cure the bruised, He was not talking physically, although many miracles were performed; He was talking spiritually.  His was to cure people of spiritual bruises, sin, depression, wants, imperfection.  This is why the people couldn't see what was before them.  Jesus is the Savior of the world.  I know this in the deepest fiber of my heart.
https://www.lds.org/media-library/video/2011-10-029-jesus-declares-he-is-the-messiah?category=bible-videos-the-life-of-jesus-christ&&lang=eng

No comments:

Post a Comment