What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, April 14, 2014

Old Testament: The Fall

https://www.lds.org/media-library/video/2012-08-1340-three-pillars-of-gods-plan?category=book-of-mormon/introduction-2-nephi&&lang=eng

One of the interesting scenes in the Bible is the fall of Adam and Eve.  This is part of the great plan of God; it was not a sin, but rather a transgression of law.  However the transgression allowed obedience to a higher law, that of multiplying and replenishing the earth.  Our first parents, Adam and Eve were truly children of God, and were able to take advantage of the atonement, and thereby regain favor with God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment