What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Life in Manteca 94: Miranda and Wisdom Teeth, Rose

When your daughter goes to the dentist for wisdom teeth removal, she is serious about going on a mission.  That was her morning.  She didn't want a picture, but I told her we had to document things.
They didn't want her to be left alone, so I stayed with her so Sheri could attend our neighbor's Meryn's baptism. She mostly slept.


I thought I would share a couple pictures of the rose bush out back.  It is really trying to make thee back yard beautiful.
Sheri brought a shake from Burger King home to Miranda, and Jamba Juice to Tony. With the shake she bought a couple spicy chicken sandwiches, original.  I had one.  it seemed very bland to me.  Maybe that is why we usually don't venture to Burger King, but Miranda really likes it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment