What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Ace Train 50: Customer Appreciation Day

I picked up my free t-shirt, mug, little flashlight and pin today.  They are pretty cool.  I guess this is to make up for the proposed five percent fare increase which is taking effect in a few months.
Anyway, we grab happiness where and when we can.  I wore the shirt over my regular shirt while traveling today.  Can't wear labeled shirts at work so I took it off.  I put the pin on my back pack.  I used the cup for drinking water.  It seemed cooler and more refreshing than the plastic cups.  I gave the flashlight to Tony and he shined it in Miranda's eyes.







No comments:

Post a Comment