What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, November 25, 2013

LDS Bible Video: Mary and Elizabeth Rejoice Together

http://www.lds.org/media-library/video/2011-10-003-mary-and-elisabeth-rejoice-together?category=bible-videos-the-life-of-jesus-christ&&lang=eng
This short video reenactment of the Bible shows the journey of Mary to visit her cousin Elisabeth, and shows the baby leap in Elisabeth's womb, and Mary prophesy about the Lord.  This is very well done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment