What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Ace Train 42: Raccoons, Rainbow and Vietnam Memorial

Tonight as I left work there was a very nice rainbow.  It wasn't long, but very thick and looked like it went through the colors twice.  Then as I walked along, it became longer, almost a full arch, but not doubled anymore.  I thought, let me get across the street, and I will stop and take a picture.  Only problem was when I got across the street it was gone.
I don't get the opportunity much anymore to catch the early light-rail, which gives me 20 minutes for a walk, but my boss gave me a ride one day last week.  I got off one stop late and walk over to the HP Pavilion (SAP Center) green.  I don't know if it is new, or old and I missed it, but there is a nice Vietnam War memorial with all the soldiers who died form San Jose listed.  It is close to the visitor center.  Being on that side I crossed the Los Gatos Creek on a walk bridge, and discover a family of raccoons on a knocked over tree.  There were five or six good size raccoons.  I wish I had my camera, and didn't think of using the I-pad.  It was just as the sun was going down. 
As for the train ride, I sleep to work, and get on the internet with the WiFi provided.  I am in the first car now, which is the car with the internet connection.  I watch LDS movies or Your Tube movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment