What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Merry Christmas from the Cast of the Bible Videos

http://www.lds.org/media-library/video/2011-12-87-goshen-nativity-interviews?category=topics/christmas
In this short clip there are interviews with many of the cast members of the Bible video series produced by the Church, particularly those who portray scenes of the nativity story.  There insights are very inspiring.  I found myself in tears as I listened to their stories, and felt their love for the Savior.  I too love the Savior, and for that reason love this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment