What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, November 25, 2013

First Transfer Is Done

I don't like transfers.  I didn't like them as a missionary, and I don't like them now.  They were always a stressful time, new companion, new area, new ward or branch etc.  We went through a few days not knowing where Caleb was.  He just said he was going to be with a new elder and that they were opening a new area.  It wasn't until today he discovered he did not move very far.  He is a bit South in the Manchester Branch, and says his current area actually borders his old.  He is in the same stake.  He said the branch was pretty small.  His new address:
208 Seeley St
Manchester, IA 52057
I hope he lands someplace for Thanksgiving.  He says he is living with an elderly couple, and they have some nice stories to tell.  He is sharing a car with the other missionaries who are in the branch.  He says he knows his zone leader, Elder Aiasau from the Sycamore Ward in Tracy.  That is my sister's ward and where Mark, brother-in-law, was bishop until recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment