What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Merry Christmas from the First Presidency

http://www.lds.org/media-library/video/2011-10-043-good-tidings-of-great-joy-the-birth-of-jesus-christ?category=topics/christmas

This is so beautiful, each of the members of the first presidency testify of Christ, with Christmas scenes throughout.  Jesus is our savior, and his birth is a real, holy event.  May we find peace in this time or worship, and remember the reason for the holiday is the gift of a redeemer.  I am looking for Christmas devotional this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment