What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, November 4, 2013

I Am a Child of God: Primary Program this Coming Sunday

"I am a Child of God" is a good theme for a children's program.  I am looking forward to watching and hearing the primary this coming Sunday.  I know they have been working hard.  Tony is a member of the primary, and it will be fun to watch him.  Sheri is the President and Sister Hoban is the music leader, Brother Barker plays the piano. 

No comments:

Post a Comment