What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Happy Birthday to Charity

Charity turned 23 yesterday.  Miranda went to watch the baby so they could have a date.  However today Charity was in Manteca to the the dentist.  She is having wisdom teeth issues and is scheduled for extraction next week.  Miranda made cake, Texas chocolate cheesecake.  I guess it is Charity's favorite.  Miranda put on the candles, and got them far enough apart she could never blow them all out in one blow.






No comments:

Post a Comment