What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Tony's Thanksgiving Pictures

 Meet Toby Turkey.  He eats toast and turkey.  He drinks tomato juice and Tang.  He is from Toys R Us but lives in Turkey.  He likes to collect ties and toys.  When he grows up he will be a Taco Bell employee.  Toby Turkey is great.

 Tony built a turkey in school, but even more impressive is his turkey story.  I like his use of "t" words.
He also has a picture of Bey Bladers on the fridge.  On the right is Pegasus with his warrior Jinga.  On the left is Matsamuda and the Blade Ray Striker.  In the middle is their powers.
This is artwork from first grade 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment