What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Our Turkey Day: 2013

Just a few pictures to highlight our day.  I started Thanksgiving yesterday by going to the home of Kayla's (Jeremy's wife) family for dinner.  They served Korean barbeque which I had never had before.  We also played Risk.  I lost out first, which made for a quicker game for me.  They were still going when I came home.  Man Skylar is a cutie.  He is one now and walking all over.
This morning we made our self busy with preparations.  Charity and Anthony came by with Camberly for a quick lunch as they were off to Mountain View to have their real feast with Charity's in-laws.  Camberly arrived in a pretty dress and left in pajamas due to blowing out.




Coming over for lunch were Mark and Dianna.  Natalie is home from school.  Heather and Anna were here but Joshua is working in Utah and Nicole was at her boyfriend's home.  We also had friends of the Normans, Jen and Forrest Williams and their daughter Sara.
We served the traditional Thanksgiving turkey dinner and it turned out very well.  I had the job of carving.
We played games, a card game with everyone playing--all twelve of us.  Also a few other smaller games.  I had a nap while everyone play Pit.  We ended with Rook which was fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment