What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Primary Presentation: Angel Singers

Tony was my little singer in church today.  I always love the primary (children's) presentation which is an annual event.  The primary did an excellent job, and the songs were well presented.  They combined smaller groups with the entire group on a couple songs, such as the baptism song, they used ASL on a couple songs, such as "I Am a Child of God."  This was very effective.  I don't know who taught them, but it appeared they learned well.  They reading parts were also well done.  One of the highlights was Maddie telling the story of her own baptism and then the baptism of her father the following day.  This was a special event in our ward, and reciting it with the primary program helped us all remember the emotions.  Maddie related how her father had felt the spirit at her own baptism, and decided the next day he should also be baptized.  She remembered how happy she was when he told her.  Kudos to the Northland Ward Primary.  They are about thirty children, but sounded like angels today.

No comments:

Post a Comment