What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Thursday, November 14, 2013

A Christmas Gift from the Missionaries.

http://www.lds.org/media-library/video/2008-12-02-a-light-unto-all-a-christmas-gift?category=topics/christmas
This is beautiful.  it shows the birth of Jesus, and gives testimony of missionaries from all over the world, testifying of his birth, and of his glory, that only through him may we return to Heavenly Father.  This is from LDS.org where I have noted there are fifty Christmas selections.  I love Christmas, and I love the Savior, so this gives me something to do on the train.  I intend to watch them all, and likely write a little something about them, except for those that are recorded songs.
This is the first I watched, and it is something special.  The testimonies of missionaries are sweet.  My son is also serving a mission.  I am sure he would add his testimony.  I will add mine as he is not available.  Jesus Christ is the Savior of the world.  He is the reason for Christmas.  I love Him and pledge my heart to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment