What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Friday, November 29, 2013

Christmas On Temple Hill: Oakland Temple

http://www.templehillevents.com/Days_of_Christmas.html

Days of Christmas starts tomorrow, Saturday.  It will feature an orchestra, choir and dancers with two shows and the tree lighting   between.  Performances continue through New Years with dancing, ballet, choir, story telling, bell choir and piano playing.  What is even greater is all the acts are free.  You can use the link above to discover what act is being presented the night you visit, or you can use it to plan a special performance you may wish to see.  Some nights there is live nativity, but every night there is the larger nativity.  I hope you enjoy.  Our family has always found a night or two to visit.  Miranda especially wants to see "Behold the Gift" this year which is a presentation of the life of the Savior through dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment