What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Joseph Smith: The Prophet

Joseph Smith was a prophet of God.  I feel this in every fiber of my body.  I marvel that since I feel this so strongly, that others cannot feel it through the same spirit.  I know that in studying the Book of Mormon, the Spirit of that book testifies of Joseph’s call to be a Prophet.
It is so important that Joseph Smith was a true prophet, for through him the Gospel, and the priesthood keys have been restored.  We have all the pieces of the gospel necessary to salvation, not part of the Gospel which may have trickled down through a world which had gone through apostasy, but the entire gospel has been restored.  I accept Joseph Smith as a prophet of God.  I do not worship him as a god, but I revere  him as a prophet and marvel at the things he endured to bring about the restoration.

No comments:

Post a Comment