What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Stake Christmas Choir Concert 2016

This year we are singing twice as a stake choir conjointly with St. Paul's Methodist Church.  St. Paul's also has a handbell choir so we will sing some numbers with handbells.  Sunday December 18 our stake center and Thursday December 22 St. Paul's Church.  Both are at 7 p.m.
The men are singing "Silent Night" the women "Be Like the Bird."  The choir is sing the French carol "He is Born."  Also with soloist we are doing "Away In a Manger."  We are performing "Be Still My Soul" with the handbell choir.

No comments:

Post a Comment