What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, December 3, 2016

Dec 2 Light the World: Jesus Honored His Parents and So Can You

December 2. I noticed a nice post from my niece on Facebook about my brother.  It reminded me that I am to be working on Day 2 today.  I am going to have to finish this tomorrow, but hope to share some ancestor stories on my genealogy blog.  However these take a bit of time to complete.  I am working on Charles James Wright, my maternal grandfather.  I also owe phone calls to my siblings and mother which I hope to do this weekend.
December 1. I shared a the video about service and LIFT.  I also kept an eye out at work to do extra tasks, and helped out clerical with recycling some papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment