What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Dec 15: Jesus Worshipped through Song and So Can You



I so much love Christmas, partially because of the music.  I was so bummed last year when I didn't get to sing in the Stake Musical Concert--Sunday and Thursday next week this year--it was the same day I burnt myself.  However this year will be different.  Also to enjoy music you can check out anything by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.  Our Family Sing-along is December 23 this year.  I know this is late in the year, but it allows for Natalia and grandpa to be here.  Please check the website Mormon.org for additional idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment