What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Friday, December 23, 2016

Dec 23: Jesus Was a Peacemaker and You Can Be One Too



Jesus said,  27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. (John 14:27)  He also said,  Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God. (Matthew 5)  
President Franklin D. Richards suggested some things we can do about being a peace maker, especially in our homes.  He suggests love and good will and praying together.  (Ensign November 1983)
May we be peace makers during this time we celebrate the birth of the Prince of Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment