What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Manteca Stake Choir and St. Paul's Methodist Choir and Hand Bells

The performance Sunday was magnificent, with another scheduled at St. Paul's this Thursday at 7.  There was a good mix of choir and solo performance, as well as a section of hand bell music.  Hand bells also played with the choir for a couple of songs.  Highlights include: "Be Like the Bird" a woman's song with a few of us whistling and the bells playing "I Wonder as I Wander."


couple of songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment