What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Friday, December 16, 2016

Dec 17: Jesus Cared for His Mother and So Can You



Elder Jeffrey R. Holland gave an excellent discourse on motherhood in his conference talk October 2015, entitles "Behold Your Mother."  This refers to the statement Jesus made to John while he was on the cross, providing for the welfare of his mother.
A few years back I wrote a poem, "The Peace of Home" about my mother.  My mother is now in a nursing home in Logan, Utah.  I don't see her often enough, nor do I call enough.  Somethings need to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment