What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Friday, December 16, 2016

Northland Ward Christmas Party: 2016

We had a great time at the ward Christmas party, where the theme was Whoville.  They had the Santa Grinch this year.  Camberly and Hayley were Ok with the green monster Grinch.  However Skylar and Bronnie didn't want anything to do with him as they hung back.  Skylar signed monster.  They kids also did crafts, and ate popcorn and watched the Grinch animated version.
Charity and I sang for the interim music.  We did Away in a Manger and Mary and Joseph's Lullabye.  Brother Hammertsrom also presented.  He sang an original and Mary Did You Know.
After dinner the kids presented the Christmas story, dressed as Whovillians.
Camberly joined Tony on stage, and they had Whoville hats to wear. They all got red cheeks as well.
 
Bronnie and Skylar wanted nothing to do with the Grinch.  Skylar signed monster and that is as far as he would venture.  Bother Garlets as the Grinch.

No comments:

Post a Comment