What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Scrooge: The Musical: Temple Hill Events

Thursday, Miranda and I and Charity and Anthony visit temple Hill for the presentation of Scrooge: The Musical.  The musical is based on the 1970 made for t.v. movie.  I was pretty harsh in reviewing this movie, as this is not my favorite version of "The Christmas Carol."  However, the actual musical was better than the movie.  Especially the dancing.  But this is not a review, that is in a different post.  This is more a journal entry to document our evening.  Miranda, Charity and Anthony picked me up at the Pleasanton Train Station.  We had a quick eat as you go from Jack-in-the-Box.  However we made good time, and arrived before the doors were opened.


We weren't the first in line, nor were we the last.  Saw the Butlers from our old stake, Keriana and her husband and baby, and then her father as well.  We got adequate seats, except the first half I was crowded.  I moved over for the second act.  During intermission I took some pictures of the festival of trees in the lobby.  I thought they would be good ideas for others.

Overall it made a nice evening.  The only drawback was the late start to accommodate people getting to temple hill, and with the long show we had a pretty late night; and with me needing to get up early to get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment