What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, December 26, 2016

Christmas Day 2016

Christmas Day 2016 was a bit more mellow than most.  We waited for some of the kids and grandkids to gather, and so didn't get started with unwrapping the presents until after 7.  Just a few pictures of the gifting.  We went though one time only, and then the kids opened sibling gifts.  Caleb and Annie Skyped with us through this.  The only sad part was Grandpa Scoresby leaving shortly after.
Sheri made her traditional cinnamon rolls.  We then were to the church for sacrament meeting only.  The choir sang and I have been conducting the choir.  Also the primary sang, with Tony amongst them.  Sheri, Randi and Charity sang with the choir.  Miranda played for us while we sang "Infant Holy, Infant Lowly" as a family.
From there we met at Dianna's for Christmas dinner.  Again ham and turkey, as we had done Christmas Eve.  We were all there, except Camberly Rose slept through Christmas dinner.
distributing gifts

patiently waiting
Natalia, Hayden, and Caleb and ANnie on SKype
Jeremy, Skylar, Bronnie, Asher and Hayley Dawn
Hayley and I
Asher
Ty, Natalia and Ayden
Skylar
Charity and Hayley Dawn
Trying to show off the new back pack

No comments:

Post a Comment