What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Dec 18: Jesus Honored the Sabbath and So Can You



What are you doing today to honor the Sabbath.  Mormon.org offers several suggestions.  These include attending worship service, turning off the cell phone, visiting family members, memorizing a scripture, and writing down ways you can become closer to God.  Her are the things I cam up with for myself
Ways I Can Become Closer to God:
Be more consistent with kneeling prayers
Be more consistent with scripture reading. 
Be more consistent with evening family time for prayers and scripture.

Prepare Sunday lessons on Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment