What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Ayden Happy First Birthday

Ayden turns one this Thursday, so Charity hosted the first of three parties.  She and her folks flew back to Seattle Monday.  It was going great, until Ayden reached for the candle, and was more scared by our reaction to keep her safe than the actual candles.  She had a good cry, and eventually enjoyed her cupcake.  I don't think she burned herself.
waiting


what is that?
singing, Happy birthday Baby Ayden (her mom said sweet)


that looks pretty
Too close to the flame and scared by everyone's reaction


As I mentioned, she calmed down and enjoyed the cupcake in the end.  No lasting damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment