What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Dec 19: Jesus Calmed the Storm and So Can You



Calming the storm has two different aspects.  The first is calming the physical storm,  the floods, the earthquakes and other physical disasters.  For an example of this type of calming, please check this Helping hands video.  The second is calming emotional turmoil.  How do we make our homes a place of peace.  Listen to "Master the Tempest is Raging" by the Mormon tabernacle Choir.

No comments:

Post a Comment