What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, December 4, 2016

Music and the Spoken Word: Christmas Special - Live Stream December 4, 2016


This is the first of the Christmas oriented Music and the Spoken Word.  It does not feature any soloists.  However the music is still delightful.  It starts with "Hark the Herald Angels Sing" and includes "Away in a Manger" a couple of my favorites.  There is the use of some great pictures to highlight the Christmas story.  Another favorite is included, "Do You Hear What I Hear."  Lloyd Newell's spoken word is well received.  He talks of keeping an eye out, and lifting those who may be down during the Christmas season.  I really enjoyed the different creches, featuring Mary and Baby Jesus that were shown during "Away in a Manger."

No comments:

Post a Comment