What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, December 4, 2016

Palo Alto Creche Exhibit 2016

I did a quick turn at work Saturday, and after we headed to the Palo Alto Creche.  It was a quick visit this year as Miranda had to be back to work in Manteca.  Kayla and her boys joined us, and Anthony and Charity also met us with the girls.  We caught the marionette show at 1:00.  It was delightful.  There were crafts.  I made a tree.  Skylar used his tree for a plain.  The kids also did etchings.  Skylar really liked blue.  The kids colored.  It was a good time.  I even took some creche pictures before I realized they didn't want you to.  It goes through the 7th.







No comments:

Post a Comment