What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Pictures from Caleb: Thanksgiving and Bald Eagle

 Me dead tired at the sone leaders' apartment the night before zone conference.  We have to spend the night there in order to make all the meetings in the morning.  I hate sleeping on the ground.
 Elder MacDonald and I at home :)
 The Fayette District: from left to right: Elder Davis, Elder Wood, Elder Bagshaw, Elder Mortenson, front, Elder MacDonald, me
 A sweet bald eagle eating a dead something or other on the frozen pond in our back yard.
We went to the Weber's house for Thanksgiving.  In the hay loft of their barn the put up a sweet basketball court.  I thought you'd like it.
Mashed potato tower on Thanksgiving.

The captions are all Caleb's

No comments:

Post a Comment