What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Christmas Eve and Morning at Mark's

We arrived in Logan from Boise towards the evening Christmas Eve.  I made a quick trip to Smith's (Fred Meyer) for last minute stocking stuffers, but they were closing when I go there, so we went with what we had.  Liz had made vegetarian chili with corn bread and gluten free cookies.  The corn bread was good, especially in the chili, and the cookies were good.  Traditional opening of pajamas.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRgSrV9KHME&feature=c4-overview&list=UUUEd30vKIa3CW6YQDuSxQcQ
We slept upstairs, except for Miranda who slept on the couch.  Every thing was wrapped so the only thing I needed to do was the stockings.  I had gotten plenty of candy.  I didn't get to bed too late.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkFRd-YBz6U&feature=c4-overview&list=UUUEd30vKIa3CW6YQDuSxQcQ
Elliott and Camberly are funny together
Up at 8 and the festivities began soon after.  Caleb sent a picture of the Nauvoo Temple, old and new.  I am excited about getting it framed and adding it to our room.  Tony took in the most goods, a scooter, Bey Blade Warriors, Lego Chima warriors, and a remote control car.  Because of logistics, he played with the Lego warriors, and the Bey Blade set Christmas morning.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKLSSwPoGRs&feature=c4-overview&list=UUUEd30vKIa3CW6YQDuSxQcQ
The highlight of the morning was a Skype session with Caleb.  I was amazed at how happy he seems.  He said they had more than enough treats to last for sometime. 
http://billywardlefamily.blogspot.com/2013/12/christmas-day-skype-with-calebpr.html
We packed up quickly after the Skyping session, as Mark and Liz were headed South to Lego Land with the boys, and we wanted to see Connie before heading to Charlie's house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment