What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Tony is Doing Gymnastics

For the first time we have signed Tony up for a sports program.  Tony signed up through the Manteca, but is taking lessons on Saturdays at Funtastic Gymnastics.
This is his second week, and it is amazing how well he picks things up.  He has always enjoyed trying tricks, and Charity has shown him some things.  The important thing is he is having fun.  You should see how high he goes on the tramp.  He was also proficient at the other stations.  The lesson started with warm-up and stretch.  The the had seven stations to work through. 
front role station
backwards on balance beam
handstand

jumping backwards

walking backwards

He learned the doggie bounce today


Jump the River

No comments:

Post a Comment