What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, January 20, 2014

Grandpa Scoresby's New Year's Eve Visit

Grandpa seems to come every year for Year Years.  This year was no exception.  He comes here after spending Christmas in San Diego, and a day with Aunt Gaye in Camarillo.  He arrived Sunday before New Years and was here when I got home from church.  Sheri got home later in the evening from Utah. 
I wasn't smart enough to pull out the camera.  Charity took some pictures of Grandpa with Camberly Rose.






No comments:

Post a Comment