What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, January 26, 2014

LDS video: Christ the Creator: Neal A. Maxwell

http://www.lds.org/media-library/video/2011-03-012-christ-the-creator?lang=eng
I like what Neal A Maxwell says about getting above the secular smog so we can see things as they truly are.   I think sometimes we let ourselves get caught up in daily secular live and lose our vision.  May we revere Jesus Christ as the creator of the world.

1 comment:

  1. Lisa Christopherson DuranGroup Admin What a beautiful message!!! Yes, we must look past the secular smog!!!

    ReplyDelete