What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, January 27, 2014

Missions of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

I came across and old book of my mother's, published in 1940.  At that time there were 31 missions of the church (group of about 299 missionaries directed by a mission president and his wife.)

Today their are 405 missions, and over 80,000 missionaries.  There are now over 15,000,000 Mormons through out the world.  Missionaries represent Jesus Christ, and testify of Jesus to all who will listen to their mission.  They bear testimony that the gospel of Jesus Christ has been restored with prophets and apostles.  I bear my personal witness this is true, and invite those who would like to know more about the Mormon Church to invite the missionaries to teach them.  My son is serving in Iowa, and the thing he most enjoys is the bear witness of Jesus Christ.  You can request a missionary visit at this link:
http://mormon.org/missionaries

No comments:

Post a Comment