What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Caleb's Mission: Christmas Piano Concert

Before Christmas Caleb and his companion helped with ushering for a piano concert that was organized by a local member.  I am not sure who was playing.  This is what he said about it at the time, letter received December 18:
On Saturday we drove up to Elkader to usher and attend a Christmas show put on by Kelly Lord who is a convert of about 13 years. She is so cool. She flies in two piano freaks (they are soooooo good), one who served his mission here and one who served his mission in Oakland. The show seriously blew my mind. 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment