What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Life in Manteca 85: Manteca Mural Project

http://mantecamurals.org/murals.html
There has been more art added to our community in the past few months.  This first is a very long mural of a softball game.  The perspectives are very interesting.  This is by the gazebo at the library park.  It shows the young women playing and the young men waiting for their turn.






There is also a veteran's memorial being put up at Yosemite and Main.  The first is done with other murals planned.



No comments:

Post a Comment