What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Caleb's Card and Present for Tony

Caleb sent a present with some meaning for Tony.  He explains the significance of the gift in the card.

Merry Christmas Tony!
I'm super excited to see you on the computer today!  What did you get?  This light is very special!  In the scriptures Jesus says to let your light so shine, so sending this light with Jesus on it is my way of sending my light and giving it to you!  I love it!  Thanks for the letter you sent me.  I love you too!  And I miss you a lot.  Keep praying and I'll be home soon!  Love, Elder Caleb James Wardle

No comments:

Post a Comment