What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Christmas Day 2013

I already talked about Christmas morning, so now to tell the other
events of Christmas Day.  We left Mark's early, because they were headed to Lego Land.  They had to pick up Sevie and Olie and we hoped to meet them, but we took too long in traveling.
What we did do was go to Connie's and she fed us brunch, leftover ham dinner with scalloped potatoes, bean casserole, and more.  She also had desserts available and crackers and chips and dip.  We talked and shared stories and had a good time. 
From there to Charlie's.  Charlie told stories.  We enjoyed his new family room, with the family game table, and fireplace and spacious kitchen.  I didn't get any pictures, but Charlie took this one. 
We missed Chloe and Travis, but saw the other kids although Michael had to leave. Diane outdid herself with making French dip and baked macaroni and cheese.  It was very nice.  We said "hi" to Willow, and Missy showed Tony her bird, a goshawk. 
From Charlie's we went to Weldon's, and had dessert there.  We had a good conversation.  From Weldon's back porch we had a good view of Utah lake.  I didn't do the tour, but I did have Christmas ice cream.  We had a good visit while Jared, Tony, Anthony and James had a fun time shooting arrows and nerf air darts on Tony's men. 


We left there and traveled to Vern and Karen's to be closer to the airport as I was traveling he early.  It also was a good place for the rest to be close for Carolyn Dye's wedding in the Oquirrh Mountain Temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment