What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Camping: Big Basin

sky from our campsite



stellar jay


Slippery Rock


Semper Virens Falls


burls on the tree

crazy tree patterns

Chimney Tree, a hole burned in it but still alive

Mother of the Forest


We spent the week at Big Basin.  We saw the Semper Virens Falls, and the Slippery Rock, a long rock that went all the way up the hill.  Tony climbed to the top.  Charity and Caleb went for a day walk to Berry Creek Falls.  We did the Redwood Nature Trail while they were gone.   Anthony spent the last day with us.  I had several long afternoon naps.  We did have some rain, and it was cold at night, but over all we had a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment