What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Our trip to Big Basin through Tony's Eyes

cow

Sponge Bob fishing pole


nose hairs?




the fire

big trees

Tony had a turn with the camera when he was riding in the back seat.  He took pictures of his toys and some of the scenery.  He also insisted we take a picture of a Scooby-Doo vehicle on the side of the road.  He was also being photogenic on our nature hike among the redwoods.

No comments:

Post a Comment