What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Stevens Creek Ward 50th Anniversary

http://50thwardreunion.shutterfly.com/

The Church unit that is now the Stevens Creek Ward had its 50th anniversary.  Sheri, I and family went to celebrate with them.  We were part of that organization for almost 19 years, which is about 75 percent of our married life.  We started in the San Jose 9th Ward, and became part of the Stevens Creek Ward with the reorganization in 1992, six months after were moved into the ward.   To be honest, we spent a great deal of our lives in the ward, and associating with the good members of the Stevens Creek Ward.  I can't say they are all perfect.  We aren't that is for sure.  But is a good group of people doing their best to serve God and worship Jesus. 

The above link will get you to some professional pictures.  I am including a few of my pictures.





No comments:

Post a Comment