What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Life in Manteca: 8, Tony and I Continue the Park Review.





Tony and I traveled to Mountain House yesterday to check out more parks.  We had heard there was a web park there, and we actually discovered two web parks.  The first was ***Wicklund.  It had a very pretty lay out, and lots of cottonwood trees to block the wind.  The had some spinning toys, a couple of which needed new grease, but one spun really well.  I spun Tony, and he insisting on spinning me.  I thought I might die.  Tony also tried the webs.  They were scary to me, as their was a big jump from web to web.  The funnest was the rides and slides Tony gave to his toys.  They also had a pioneer type layout set and Tony played there.  I also gave him a swing.  

We met a couple with a with a two-year-old and I ventured to give them a Mormon.org card and discovered they were members and his father is the bishop of the Chester ward in Tracy. 

The couple we met told us about another web park, ***^Central park.  This park had lots of palm trees, but not as much wind break as the first.  Mountain House is at the base of the Altamont Mountains, and the wind farm.  It is very windy there.  Tony loved the sand park at this park.  They also had a couple web toys, one for younger children and one for older.  Tony had fun climbing.  There is a water park here, and Tony took off his shirt to make a run through, but then didn't venture in because the wind was making it very cold.  There is a nice teeter totter. 


We see the climbing, but also Tony's reaction to the wind

No comments:

Post a Comment