What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Tony, I, Charity and Caleb Visit the ***Covered Bridge Park in Felton






This is a park I have driven past on many occasions, but never stopped.  Well this last week we stopped, in between rain storms.  This is a nice park with two distinctive features, the covered bridge, which appears to have been used by motor vehicle traffic in its day.  There is also a replica of Delicate Arch in the playground. 

No comments:

Post a Comment