What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Miranda has Graduated

Miranda has graduated from Delta Charter High School, and LDS Seminary.  She chose not to walk for high school as she finished school on-line.  He did not want to walk with people she didn't know; and she really didn't go to school with anyone.  She did finish up all her credits, including P.E. on the internet.  She wasn't able to take choir however, which was her biggest regret.

 As for seminary, she took off for a couple weeks to go spend some time with her sister.  When she came back, she had lots of make-up work to do.  She got mad at me for nagging her about it, but tonight I am glad I did.  I got up with her for a two and a half years, and Charity drove her for a year.  Sheri has taken her since we moved to Manteca.  Seminary started at 6 a.m. in Cupertino, and 6:10 in Manteca.

No comments:

Post a Comment